Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend

This past weekend was much needed. As Steph would say, "We're working for the weekend." ha. So friday night, the future brother in-laws came to Bentley. It was Logans first time to meet the family and it was so fun! As his acceptance to the fam we gave him a pink shirt with Dads face on it. haha. Then he asked if we could all wear them on the same day. baha. Funny.
Then Saturday morning Logan and I drove back to Ruston for the weekend. We celebrated Jakes birthday weekend and I got to see some of my sweet sweet friends that I have been missing.
Monday afternoon when we got back to Bentley, Steph and I helped mom and dad till the garden and pull up onions. It was interesting. I have to say I enjoy learning to do odd things and doing them with my family. After that steph and I got to clean the onions and sit on the back porch with the beautiful weather and have sweet conversations. It was a good monday. And it was a refreshing weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment