Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Sweet Day



I finally finished cleaning and organizing my dads shop. Ha. It took me about 2 and half days to do it because it was so bad. And now it is lovely. well. As lovely as a man's shop can be=) I also got to drive a TRACTOR today. Haha. I had lessons this morning from dad. This is just all so funny to me. Hello. People. I operated a tractor today.

Also, my cousin jeffery came to help my mom do some spring cleaning today. It was so good to see him. He is a senior in high school and is just so sweet. Within the short 15mins we got to spend together. We got to have an awesome conversation about life. Things are really kinda crazy for him right now. Trying to graduate high school, his truck is not working, can't find a job, and with all that, his parents are going through a divorce. Just all kinda crazy and sad to me. He's not a believer. Pray for him. Pray that i get another opportunity to hang out with him. To just listen to him. Be praying the Lord provides for him.


Oh oh oh. I did learn today a bit about my dad playing slow pitch softball when he was in his early 20's. When I was cleaning out his shop i found a bunch of his old softball stuff and he loved going through it and telling me about it. It was fun to hear. He also wouldn't let me throw any of it away. So its just all back in the same place i found it. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment