Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day of Rest. Like for real.

Sundays=) One of my favorite days! Church with the fam, lunch with the fam, life chat with the parents, ha, nap with the sister, run with the sister, dinner with the fam, and SLEEP. ha. That is pretty much what my day consisted of. Lots of fun interesting things here and there.
First. I taught sunday school for the 9th and 10th grade girls. Sweet time it was. I could tell about half the girls were just so drawn into what i was saying. And. We just got to be real with each other. I got to share with them things i went through at their age, and the things i'm going through now. They love me and are just excited to see me and thats such a great feeling! A few of them i'm pretty close too. So when they share life with me its great to be able to specifically pray for them.
Overall. As always. Good day=)

No comments:

Post a Comment