Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The First Days

So.. Last wednesday it was official. I got to Ruston that morning only to withdraw my money from school and pack all my things. It was a whole lot sadder than I thought it would be. That night was not the most pleasant. I just had all this confusion in my head. All these questions floating around. And that night my dad said, "Be at the shop at 7:30am with your work boots, pants, and a hard hat." I laughed. He was being somewhat serious.=)
I went to sleep that night only to be awaken a few short hours latter. The next morning, which was Thursday, I woke up a bit before 5. Wide awake I all I could do was to think about all the many things that was all up in my head. Within those 2 hours before I went to work the Father had just changed my mind and heart completely and reminded me about this 'New Season' that I am in. It was one of the most refreshing times with the Lord.
This time at home, my friends, is going to be so sweet. It's a time for me to grow. A time for me to change. A time with Stephanie before she gets married. A time to really get to know and appreciate my parents. A time to love Emillie before she moves off. A time to spend with my cousin's sweet kids. A time with my grandparents. A time to try to figure out a bit more about me and where the Lord is leading me. It's a divine time the Father has given me. I really am so excited about the next 6 months. And I am excited about sharing it with yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment