Monday, March 29, 2010

We are WOMEN!!!!


The things i have do and i have done, people probably wouldn't believe me if i told them. But. Take this.
Today, i cleaned dads boats. Scrubbed them cleanT. ha. Then. I got a SNOW CONE!!!! Yummy! They are one thing i look forward to for summer time! Then... my Granny's water heater went out. So. Steph and I went to help dad switch them out. Well. Once we got to working, after we already ripped the box all up, we realized it was the wrong kind. Dad had bought a water heater for a mobile home. haha. So. Steph and i had to pack the wrong heater back up and bring it back to Lowe's to get a water heater for a house. ha. By that time we were pro's at it. Ha. So as dad installed the new one, we got lessons, well, kinda. We were chatting with our granny. Anyway. Once we were done, we stayed to hang out with Granny for a bit, and while we were there our cousins kyle and Jaymee came by. And then Jaymee's parents were there too. It was so fun. Most of the time the only time our families every get together is for holidays. So it was fun to see them and hang out. Once we left there, we just came home to a lovely homemade cooked dinner by our mommy=) so good.

Its just been so good at home. Still hard everyday. But. i continue to see the Lord working. I'm seeing him change me. The book i'm reading talks about how we are changing all the time. Anyway. Thats one thing i'm so fascinated with. How we change and how things are never the same. That seems like it would almost be sad, but for my thats so encouraging. So when there's times i don't like how things are, i just remember that things will change. Its inevitable for things not to change. That David Crowder song, "For the Glory of it All," that song just fills me with joy. It is so encouraging to me. Ah. i just love it! I know this is somewhat vague, but i'll get to explain more later! One thing i just want yall to continue praying for is trusting the Lord. AND. Sometimes i am so selfish and i just want to be by myself. And when i'm at home, its sometimes not possible. Going to work when everyone is up and going and then lunch break is always with people, and then by the time i get off work my whole family is home and i feel bad if i'm not around them. Ya know what i mean??

No comments:

Post a Comment