Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Its only Monday??




Half way thru the day i couldn't believe it was ONLY monday. Ha. It felt like tuesday already. It was just a long day. Nothing really special happened today. I washed dads truck, ran errands with steph, swept out mini storage buildings, and then we washed the mens filthy work trucks. They we SO gross. ha. Anyway. After that long day of work, i came home to help Em make a bread pudding to bring to my grandma's for dinner. My grandpa's cousins maybe? ha i think they were his cousins. Anyway. THey came from South Dakota maybe. So they were in for the night, and all my aunts and uncles and their kids all met at my grandparents for dinner. Can i just say i REALLY love my family. Its just so fun when we get together. The older i get the more i look forward to seeing them. It was fun joking with the Uncles and playing with the kids. We had an early easter egg hunt with Rhys and Ella. They were cute. It was a sweet time=)
Once we got home Mom and I watched "Dancing with the Stars." It use to be our favorite show to watch together. So it was fun to laugh and talk about the costumes and stuff. Once it was over, the Lord just lead us into a very deep, much needed conversation. We talked about so many things. And friends, this is what i have been praying for. I will continue to pray the communication barriers continue to fall. I don't even know how the conversation started. But it was prolly about a good half hour, about deep, meaningful, true, stuff. It was good to hear what my Mom thinks about things right now. How she just loves and cares about me. It was good to be reminded of it. I sure can tell you one thing, the Lord has allowed other people to remind me of SOOO many things in the past 2 weeks. Everyday something real and meaningful is happening. I don't know if i'm just more aware of things right now, or if i'm looking more, or what. But everyday something is happening. Good things. Hard things. True things. Thanks friends who have been praying. Know that when we get to talk face to face everything will be so much sweeter to actually get to tell you how i feel. But do know. The Lord is answering your prayers. I know the conversation tonight with my Mom was from the Lord. All i can say is it just happened. Tomorrow should be a good day. Dad told me to be at the office at 6:30am. Woo! I'm actually excited. I'll get to see the sunrise and spend the day with dad and my coworkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment