Sunday, March 21, 2010

Swell Sunday




My friends=) Today was a swell sunday! Since i am back at home a have a desire to be investing somewhere. So today i was in the 9th and 10th grade girls sunday school class. I will be team teaching with B. Its gunna be awesome. I just love all those girls. And i wish i had someone my age investing in me when i was there age. Well. I pretty much did with my two older sisters. But. Now i get to invest and poor into them. Its awesome. I can't wait to spend more time with them. Im teaching next sunday. So it should be good.
Then i hung out at my house with my family. Had a nice nap, and then went to play with the kids. They are just my favorite. I just hope my kids are as cute as them. They are just so beautiful and precious and funny. I wish i could spend everyday with them! So. Today i got to spend a few hours with them watching Alvin and the chipmunks, eating dinner, playing Ben10, bathing, and putting them to bed. I just LOVE them!!!!! That picture of Rhys up there is sooo funny. Ella was in a pageant yesterday and won queen. But Rhys just LOVED her crown. He wants to wear it all the time, and he says he's gunna be in a pageant next time. hahaha. So funny. Then we took bubble baths and we snuggled in bed till they fell asleep=)
The day was good. Its just still so hard. I feel like i have absolutely NO control over myself or the future right now. I have no idea whats gunna happen in the next few months. I have no idea. And ya know, it kinda sucks. I'm at peace with things most of the time, then i start thinking about it all at one time, and WOW. i get so overwhelmed. But. I just have to daily bring this to the Lord and let it be in His timing. And, just praying about it. PLEASE. be praying for a peace in my spirit, and an obedient spirit to the Lord leading me, AND an obedient spirit to my parents. I really want to please them and be ok with whatever they want me to do. Even though, i would prolly want many different things. They just still have a say so in what i do even in the small things. and thats hard coming back to their house after being gone for 6 months. I just want to WANT to be obedient and be ok with what they want. Ya know? First to submit to the Lord, then to be obedient to your parents. I thats what i want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment