Tuesday, March 23, 2010

12 hours!!!



Friends! I worked 12 hours today! Wow. It was the first day that i actually wanted to be back in school not working. ha. It was such a stinkin long day. Good day. Just a long day. Dad and I and all the men, went to the middle of no where to this beautiful campgrounds. It looked like we should have been in Ark. The beautiful water rushing over the rocks. So pretty. It was so far in the middle of no where that there was no plumbing. So there was these really nice bathrooms but then i realized it was just a huge hole in the ground. hahaha. Gross. It was a good joke with dad all day. Then i put a whole lot of stickers on camp sites. Then I go to follow dad around and just act like i was busy. ha. Thats what my coworkers tell me the trick is, to just "look" busy. AND. People. It was me and 6 men today! ha. They keep me giggling all day though. I do enjoy my coworkers.
Then I brought my granny collins dinner tonight. We sat and watched 7th Heaven and talked about sewing and me working for dad. She thought it was funny. Then i was just so pooped i just came home took my bath and read and now i'm just updating yall on the day.
I believe i my soul is more at peace with things today. But. Like i said. Today was the first day i did not want to be working and i would have rather been in class. It was good though to get to hang out with dad all day. I can say the communication around here is getting better. You would think since i love to talk and i'll talk about anything that communication would not be our problem in our family. But. bc we don't communication a lot i think thats why i do communicate a lot with others. So communication with my parents is just something i'm working on. I can say, its getting better. Little by little. Sorry this is so short. but as i'm typing this im falling asleep. I'll try to do better tomorrow=)

No comments:

Post a Comment