Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's already Easter Time??



Today was a good day. Worked with Steph all day. Fun we have. We sing and dance around to very loud rockin music. ha. We make up new dance moves. Our new names for each other are "baby girl." and we try to see you can use it the most. haha. We give each other bones or dap about everything. We laugh at construction worker selves. haha. So many things. Its been so neat to see how much i've learned about her the past two weeks. Literally we spend everyday together and its AWESOME.
Once we got off work i watched the kids while Jen and Colby went to life group with Em and Steph. I mean... i think yall get it. I LOVE those kids. They came to our house first and we dyed easter eggs and they loved it! Once we dyed them all they started "accidently" cracking them so they could eat them. ha. Ella wasn't so into it. That face she is making in that picture is a normal face of hers. If she's not smiling thats the face she's making. Mom made them waffles and then we went back to their house to take baths and snuggle. They were sweet. They bring much joy to my heart.
Its a daily struggle being at home. I miss my friends. I miss people always being around. Things keep defrauding my contentment. Pray that i'm daily choosing to trust the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment