Thursday, April 1, 2010

What a Day=)





Of course. It was a good day=) One of the most interesting, thinking, refreshing days i've had. Can i just throw in this lil fact that every morning my dad listens to the John Boy and Billy talk show on the radio. So the mornings i get to ride with dad we have this blaring in our ears. oh and... this is the latest i've stayed up all week and i've been up since before 6, so if some of this doesn't make sense, i'm sorry. ha. The day was just too awesome and my heart is just too full not to share about it=)

One. The day started off with not only the sunrise but the HUGE moon was still out. So as i looked to the east the sun was rising and as i looked to the west the moon was still hanging high. I decided this morning wherever i live from this point on, i will always have to be able to see the sun, moon, and stars. CLEARLY. ha. Anyway. Its not that i just think its beautiful, i'm just in such awe of the creation. There hasn't been one day the sun hasn't risen or the stars haven't shined. Its just another way the Lord shows me He is faithful.

We went back to the bayou this morning. I was working with Bryan, Michael, and Josh again. I like those boys. They'll talk to me and ask me questions, well, when they remember i'm there. Often they forget and i hear all their boy talk. I have to remind them i'm still there. haha. They're funny. But today was different. As i worked by them throughout the day, and as i heard them talk about life, i was a bit sad for them. Just at how blinded they are to the beauty of life. Makes me sad. They all have a kid. None of them are married. And they just work. Some other things were said throughout the day that just burden my heart for them. I haven't really told anyone that i'm home from around here. Not that i don't want them to know, i just, well.... i don't really know why i haven't told them. huh. I'll have to think about that. Anyway. Besides my family, my coworkers are really the only other people i see. And i like it! I really feel like i'll be able to invest and i'm already seeing the fruits. I mean... just look at what the Lord has done with me and dad already! Its crazy.

Today was sweet again with dad. A lot of times he tries to act like he's gunna work me to death and make me miserable and he stresses me sometimes, ha, but really, when we get out there to work, i turn right back into his little girl. Its sweet. Today he was taking the long way back, trying to surprise me with a snow cone, cause i was taking a lil power nap, ha, but the snow cone stand was closed=( ha. Anyway. And he let me off work somewhat early.

Once i got off work, i came home got to chat with mom about her day, and my girl meg was home and i was debating about going to visit her, but i'm so glad my mom encouraged me to go. She knows how much i love people, and how i need people, AND. how badly i've missed my friends. So, i showered and let my hair down for the night. ha. Thats a kinda a joke with my fam, because during the week, steph and i never where our hair down. Its always, always, in a pony tail. haha. So... i went to go see my girl meg. I have missed her. Missed her a whole lot. We had so much to catch up on, and we just picked up where we left off. She caught me up all on her life, we got to snuggle, and it was just refreshing. I forgot to tell yall we talked sunday and it made me miss her much! But seeing her tonight, pretty much makes me miss her even more! Anyway. Then Katy and Becca ended up coming! That was a sweet surprise from them. I didn't know they were coming and they didn't know i was coming=) So when they walked in they were screaming and becca even started to cry! I miss them much too. I just love them. They told me their crazy apartment camping out story and we just talked and talked. It was great to see Katy. She is so encouraging. I always feel like whatever i poor into her, she always gives back to me. Thats so great. It was good just to get to encourage her on life. To remind of that stupid devils lies. Ah. Those girls=) I wish Camille and Leah could have been there for girl time! Soon. Soon we will be reuniting. Those girls can make a girl happy=) It was just a refreshing, encouraging, fabulous time with the girls!

Other than all those things, i just couldn't stop thinking today. Like really. ALL day looooonnnngggg. From the time i woke up, till now. My head has been full of so many thoughts. That book i'm reading, has got me crazy. ha. I just have so many questions, and while asking the questions, i have to remember to be patient and wait on the Lord, and sometimes its just hard. I'm trying to be better. Anyway. Its 1am, and i have to be up at 6am. Its gunna be a long day, but. Tomorrow is my friday! Woo! Pray for energy! AH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment