Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sleepover

Ah. The days at home in this 'New Season' have been so much better than i could've imagined. It just feels me with joy=)

I had the pleasure of sleeping in today. well... till 7! Yay!! hahaha. But. I also got to work with steph today. We ran some errands and went to the horrible wal mart. ha. It was a short day. We did errands and office work. Came home and had lunch with dad. Then we jst stayed home and cleaned the house and around the pool. Then Steph and i ran. Then. I brought Zell to ball practice and Ella came with us. So i chased her around the ballpark, while Zell practiced. Then, i brought them back home and Rhys insisted that i didn't leave. So since i had to leave he said he would just stay the night with me. Ha. So i'm a sucker and i brought him home with me. Anyway. So much i want to tell yall, but. I have a 2 year old that is not asleep and is running around dancing to single ladies on the new chipmunk movie. ha. Anyway. I'm working with dad tomorrow. So. be praying for that=)

No comments:

Post a Comment