Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sweet Family

So i'm writting this on sunday... i have been so busy the past few days and i just didn't get a chance to blog. So... i don't really remember a whole lot about the day. But. I do know... i spent the whole day working at the office with steph. After work our sweet cousin, Denise, and her sweet sweet daughter Mallie came with her. It was fun. Mallie was so cute and funny. All night she just kept saying, "Allyson. Come play with me. Come play with me!" ha. So i played with her. In that picture to the left you can see her fork in her cup. haha. She was funny. She kept stirring it around shouting, "Cooking dinner. Making food. Stir stir stir." haha. She was precious.  

I can say though I was so selfish that night. I thought they weren't getting to our house till around 6:30. But they were getting there at 5:30. But i didn't find this out until like 5:15. My plan was to run and shower before they got there, so when i found that all out i just was kinda ugh. I was being selfish. Cause i wanted to go run and not hang out with my family. Might i add that i prolly only see them twice a year. And how selfish i was to be waiting for them to leave and not talk and enjoy them being with us, so i could go run! Ugh. And now when i think back on it i wish i would have just sat and played and talked with Denise and enjoyed it. Anyway. i just realized that somethings are more important that running. Somethings like people are more important than running. Ah. So... Be praying that my selfishness goes away! I don't want to be selfish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment