Monday, April 12, 2010

I love office parties!

If ya don't know. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE birthdays!! I love to make the day all about people. Just to make them feel so special! So. Sunday was Aunt Sheryl's birthday. So since we were in Ruston. We celebrated monday. I have to say it was stephs idea. ha. Anyway. We made signs, decorated the deer heads, ba haha, and gave her a cake. It was sweet. Since i've been home i've been able to talk to my aunt more. And just being around someone more helps . ha.

Steph and i had to drop a trailer full of picnic tables off somewhere. When we got there we heard a sound, and we looked at each other and started checking all the tires for a flat. I found the tire on the trailer on the my side. It was a small slit in the tire. So. i had a bright idea to chew some gum and fix it. haha. I mean... it worked...well... for no time actually. ha. Then dad came to the rescue and used his "real" tire fixing kit. ha. He laughed at me. Add that to my list of silly things. After that we went home and did some work around the house. Mom came home early from work, and she cleaned outside with us. She's cute. While we were cleaning though, she asked us all about our weekend. It was a sweet time to share with her. I got to tell her about my lunch about MLK. She was so excited. So... i can say i may be back in Ruston every weekend doing MLK. And possibly back the whole summer! Its so exciting. Be praying that the Lord would change my parents hearts towards where the Lord is leading me. He would prepare them for whatever, and wherever the Lord wants me.

That afternoon, when were done working. I got to talk to Bonnie on the phone for awhile. I MISS HER. Man. She is so special to my heart. We talked for a long time. She is ALWAYS so encouraging. Also, that afternoon i got presented another opportunity for the summer. I would be far from home. Far from Louisiana. But. i have NO idea what i'm gunna do. I think, i know, my parents are going to want me to stay here for the summer and work. And that would be great too. Just pray the Lord would confirm where he wants me through my parents.

Then that evening i just got to sit in one of my favorite places at home and just look at the Lords creation. Just to delight in the Lord. Thats what im trying to do these days. It just reminds me of the bigger things in life. How he loves me. How He is so worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment