Saturday, April 17, 2010

Still at that Bayou

Its been like week 4 at the bayou. Its been so great. Well. Sometimes. ha. This day happen to be so great. All the men were there working. Tommy, Joel, Josh, Brian, Michael, Dad, and Jimbo. haha. These guys become more special to me. We all had a picnic together. It was sweet. We made jokes, well. they made jokes. ha. They LOVE working together. They all get along, and just have fun. I have grown to have just a greater respect for them. They work they do. And just who they are. The more i hang out with them the more special they become to me.

Friends... so many things have been happening. So many sweet things. I know its tuesday and i have a few many days to catch up on. So. I will just give yall an update of the past few days and then start on today=)

Wed- i pretty much took the day off. ha. I got to spend some time at home by myself, and then i brought my grandma to walmart. She is SO awesome. ha. I lost her in walmart. It was kinda funny. It was sweet to hang out with her. Its never just me and her. That day i just realized a few things. A few things i want in life. I just know there is so much more. So much more to life.

Thursday- We back at the bayou again. That day. We poured concrete. I kinda liked it. Well. For just a lil bit. I kinda got bored with it. ha. Later that day, josh and i were working together and we just got to have such a meaningful talk. Talk about life. Talk about him being a dad. Such a sweet moment for me.

Friday- I only had to work a few hours that morning. Before lunch i went to go visit my granny. She's my dads mom. We have a lady that comes a few hours during the day and sits with her. Well. When i had gotten there, my granny was telling her to go home. That she didn't need a babysitter. She was a grown women. It was a bit funny. I laughed. After the lady left i stayed a bit and just sat and talked with my granny. She really is SO funny. I mean. I just laugh a lot. and it doesn't take much for that. But yall. Old people and little kids are just REALLY funny to me. I love her. I wish i knew her more. I want to spend more time with her.
Then. For lunch dad brought me and steph to a crawfish boil at a place he does a lot of business. There were a whole lot of men out there. And steph and I were the only ladies out there. AH. So funny. So steph and i sat together and made lil jokes and met all of dads many friends=) My dad LOVED it. Thats why we loved it. We like to make him happy. He enjoys us hanging out with him.
That afternoon, i had to run a few errands so i went and got Rhys to come with me. He is just precious. So special to my heart. I want him to stay this age. We were riding down the road listening to some needtobreathe and i happen to look in my mirror and see him singing. and i kept watching him and he pretty much knew every word to "lay 'em down." PRECIOUS. He was so cute. We prolly sang the song 5 times. Ah. I want my kids to be that cool. ha
Then we all went out to dinner last night. Well. It was kinda funny. Steph and krista went and had a lil early birthday celebration. So jake came with the rest of them fam out to eat. ha. I sure do love that brother! He is very special to me. Someone i look up to and respect very much=)

1 comment:

  1. they probably made crude jokes because they are boys. :)

    ReplyDelete