Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Date Night


I had such a fabulous day! I actually worked an 8 hour day. ha. AND. I got to work with steph all day! That always makes a day better! i LOVE to work with her. When i don't get to work with her, i just miss her. My aunt and dad think we're so funny, cause we just get so excited to see each other. haha. But. I didn't do anything silly today, so that was good. And... i got to work in the office. And friends... thats not my favorite. I would rather be outside working. And. I'm not good at the office work. I don't know enough to help people who come in and call. Ha... So i got to come home around 3. And i was home by myself and i just got to lay in the hammock and read for an hour or so. It was much needed. Then i went for a nice run. Well. Not so nice. I saw another SNAKE!!! Ah. I threw sticks and rocks at it. It then ran away. haha. After that, i had a date. A date with my Dad=) It was awesome. Mom had game night at work, em played volleyball with her life group, and steph went to the movies with some girls. So dad took me to Outback, and then we went to books a million. It was a nice night. Now we're watching American Idol. My dad loves this show. He won't admit it but. He does=) hahaha.

I can't ever remember what i have and haven't told yall. But one thing i know i have said is that while im in this 'New Season' i want to change! And one thing is i want to be the same here with my family that i am when i was in Ruston. I wan to serve and love them with a joyful heart. So. The verse for the week is...
"Let us not become weary in doing good., for at the proper time we will read a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." Galatians 6:9-10

So i will cling to that this week as i serve. Also, i finally memorized last weeks verse. "And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lords glory, are being transformed into his likeness with every-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the spirit." 2 Cor 3:18
Can i just encourage yall to memorize the word. It just helps to cling to it. Also, there are some opportunities coming up that i would really want yall to be praying about. Pray that i am lead by the spirit. That i am selfless in my decisions. It is exciting things that i can't wait to share with yall!!! Soon. Soon i will!

No comments:

Post a Comment