Saturday, May 8, 2010

Updatesssssss.

Oh my! I can't believe its almost been 2 weeks since i last blogged. I had a friend text me and said they missed reading my blog. Had another wanted to know if everything was ok because i haven't wrote lately. Ha. And yes. Everything has been fine. Just crazy. As always. I don't think i can remember a time in my life when things haven't been crazy. But. I don't think i would have it any other way. Maybe at some moments i wish it weren't as crazy. But i really love it. Ok. So. Here i go. 

The past few weeks have been filled with many exciting things. One day Steph and i had to pull weeds at all the mini storages. I've painted our patio furniture a few days. Washed trucks. Ran errands. Worked at my dads camp. Played with the kids. One day steph and i were working at the camp and it hadn't even been 30 mins and dad pulled up and he said, "yall wanna go fishing?" ha. So no work happened that morning. haha. But. One of the most exciting things that has happened was last weekend my lil group of friends got to come to BENTLEY!!!! Isn't that crazy. It was so surreal to me. Colin, Zach, Caleb, Kevin, Camille, Leah, Becca, and Megan got to come. They got to see where i worked. Where the kids live, my gardens, and other fun things. It was so weird having them here. I loved it though. I hope they would come back again.
This past thursday i got to go to Ruston to see a few of my friends, but specifically Spencer McAfee, in Fiddler on the Roof. It was so cute. I laughed a lot. But. 30 mins before we were all meeting up to go the boys decided they were gunna suit up and wanted up to girl style. ha. So. After i already was dressed in blue jean shorts and a tank i got the text and had to find clothes to suit up in. Luckily becca had an awesome blue dress that was perfect! It was perfect. The night was so fun. After the play we went the the TWIRP dance. It was AWESOME. I love to dance, so i automatically LOVE dances. It was so exciting to see friends and dance with everyone. Loved seeing Kyle and Sutton. Two of my favorite people to dance with. ha. Such a sweet time getting to see Kevin Inman and all the others i miss much. 
Yesterday i drove back in the morning. Worked for 2 hours and then went to our cousins graduation from NSU. She was SO stinkin excited! Such a sweet time with all our family. We did have all the kids. They were FUNNY. I did get to run into a few random friends, which was funny. My friend Mark Worsham, and my friend from high school, Nick Griffin. So good to briefly catch up with them. After the graduation, we drove back to Alexandria to eat at copelands with our family and Lacey's friend Halie's family. It was a bit crazy. Well. It was crazy. About 50 of us. ha. After that i came home and worked on some awesome mothers day stuff and passed out. I was running off about 3 hours of sleep. 
Usually we aren't too awesome at doing stuff for our mom. We try to do better all the time. ha. And this year is gunna be hard to top. We're reaching our peak ha. But tonight i'm surprising her with something AWESOME!!!! I shall not tell you yet, but tomorrow after with LOTS of pictures! I'm bringing Dad along with and he might be more excited than she will be. ha. Its gunna be FABULOUS. I'm going to get ready now and we're leaving soon. Gunna be trickin her. 

Things have been so good. Hard at times, but that normal. You have highs and lows. Goods and bads. So i'm learning to trust the Lord more and enjoy wherever i am, with whoever i'm with. The Lord is teaching me much! I hope to start blogging more again. At least a few times a week! 

Just be praying for direction for the future. What to do in the fall? School? work? Where to go to school? Stay home? Go back to Tech? Ah. i really have NO idea right now. I have to keep myself from freaking out all the time. ha. But. I'm learning to trust the Lord through all this decision making. I know i have awhile. but. Ya know. Just want to be praying about it now. Anyway. Its Saturday=) I like saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment