Friday, February 11, 2011

September? Really? WOW.

So i don't know what has gotten into me! Yesterday i was making Valentine cards and all of a sudden i wanted to start posting things on my blog again! Woo!
So many things are sooo different since the last few times i have blogged.  Where i was then and where i am now with life is so crazy to think it could already be so different!
I am still working at Calvary and it's wonderful.  It's definitely where the Lord has me.  I am still studying elementary education and looovvveeeee LC! It really is as wonderful as people say it is:) And still living at home and enjoying my sweet family!

Just a few pictures to kinda catch you up. I will have more to come the next few days!!!



 Rhys, 3
Zell, 6
 Ella, 2
 The kids have gotten soooo big. This picture was back in October
These are a few of my 7th grade girls in my youth group:) We had a tie-dye party in fall 

 We had a lil girl trip to New York over Thanksgiving! It was wonderful! Love that place! Hope to live there one day!

 Ran my 1st half marathon (13.1 miles) December 4th! It was awesome. Hope to do another one soon!
 Had our annual once a year hunting trip with Dad... twins:) 
 Some of my senior girls at a Christmas party! LOVE THEM!
More of New York! 
 Family Christmas Card 2010

Can't wait to fill yall in on more! Its valentines week and i made homemade cards! WOO!!! Love!


"The Lord is my portion; I promise to keep your word." Psalm 119:57

1 comment:

  1. You. Are. Precious! And I'm soooo glad you have a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy!!! Can't wait for Tuesdayyyy!! :)

    ReplyDelete