Sunday, May 29, 2011

McKay Wedding aka my FIRST wedding!!!

So. ok. You guys, i really really want to do photography!!! And my sweet friends are making it come true! This time Robyn Crumby has been helping me and encouraging to pursue my dream.  A month or two ago  she asked me to help her with 2 weddings, and it just so happen to be my long time friend Wesley Earl to his beautiful precious bride Myra.  I still remember meeting Myra at YEC 3 years ago! So crazy.  Even at that moment it was evident for her love of the Lord. Wesley got him a good one:) But i have to say i am sooo very proud of the Man the Lord has molded Wesley into being.  We have a whole lot of precious memories together in high school, from those boys rolling my house to us getting to lead of FCA club together.  I am so proud of him, of both of them.  They love the Lord and their wedding was evidence of that.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures that actually turned out that day. Enjoy:) 





Love this picture of Myra and her mommy


 Raven was my model for the day... i have a lot more of her from that day. 


 Bailey Boles= Cutie:)

 LOVE those 3!!!



 Such a sweet moment: Myra's Dad was praying over her before she walked down the aisle.






2 comments:

  1. Allyson these are so beautiful!! You're very talented!!

    Natalie Mazhambe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Allyson! you make me so proud!

    ReplyDelete