Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sneak Peak of Lindsey's Sr. Pictures







Ok ok. It feels as if it is finally coming true! I just wanna be a photographer!! Ha. Sooo I've been practicing!

This is Lindsey, she is a Senior at ASH, and she is in my youth group at Calvary. She is absolutely precious.  She loves the Lord and to get to see her grow in her love for the Lord since August until now. WOW. So amazing and humbling.

When she asked me to take her SR Pictures I was THRILLED! Really. So excited! We had a blast yesterday! She was willing to do whatever I asked and she had ideas and I had ideas and it was just so fun! I LOVE taking pictures!!! Ah.

These are just a few of my favorites! Many MANY more to come!

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Allyson!!! You make me so proud! WOo-hoo!!! Next time I have a wedding near you, you will need to come hang out and take some pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics are awesome! you are beautiful and shall make an excellent photographer.

    ReplyDelete